Workflow for Creating Maintenance Work ORders

Ralph Jensen ralph.jensen at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 15 22:32:32 EST 2003

Hi Rich,

Can you provide us with a few more details for your MWO requirements?  I'm
currently with a few workflows in the area of maintenance work orders.  Can
probably give you a few pointers to help you.

Ralph Jensen
IBM Business Consulting Services
Government Services Industry

                      "Richard Williams
                      (FCF)"                     To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      <Richard.Williams at f        cc:
                      cf.co.nz>                  Subject:  Workflow for Creating Maintenance Work ORders
                      Sent by: SAP
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      01/14/2003 08:51 PM
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

I wish to build two workflows that use IW31 PM Order Creation.  There will
be no triggering event as such, I will create a transaction.  This is my
dilema..we have two order types EMER and URGT, I want my work flow to
populate the Order type field for me, I have been experimenting with
containers and bindings but cannot get that field to populate it just stays
blank!!  Do I need to use a BAPI here?

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks
Richard