Business Object BUS2012

Richard Marut rvmarut at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 15 18:38:48 EST 2003

Kenn,

Look at ME23 under Maintain Transaction, SE93 and you'll see that SAP
delivered an authorization object M_BEST_EKO at the transaction definition.
It's either been changed from 4.0B to 4.6C or added to 4.6C and you will need
to assign this auth object to the person whom is executing the task.

Richard Marut
The Consulting Highway, Inc