Material Master methods

Stiles, Les Les.Stiles at icn.siemens.com
Wed Jan 15 11:01:43 EST 2003

I am looking for the methodology to create views for new Material Masters
via workflow. The Basic view is created via data transfer from another
system and now I plan to use custom BUS1001006 sychronous methods to
individually create views by responsible users is our 4.6C system.

I have researched this forum and found much information on this subject, but
have been unable to find any working sample program code that this
non-ABAPer could modify to create the Views individually.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Les Stiles
Systems Analyst, QM & WF
Siemens ICN