Workflow for Creating Maintenance Work ORders

Richard Williams (FCF) Richard.Williams at fcf.co.nz
Tue Jan 14 21:31:17 EST 2003

I want the workflow to execute IW31 and populate the Order Type field.
Order creation will be done by the user.  At present, IW31 is allowed 2
order types EMER and URGT, defaults to EMER so doesn't get changed and hence
inaccurate data is entered.  So I thought build two workflows one that
executes transaction IW31 using URGT and the other using EMER.

I hope I havent confused you any more.

IW31 Create Maintenance Work Order

Thanks
Richard