Character formatting in Work Item text

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Mon Jan 13 22:56:57 EST 2003

Check the sequence of conversions in sm30  V_SXCONV
Perhaps the scot settings result in conversions all the way to RAW
or TXT.
In this case then no formatting can be part of the result.

PDF or HTML can have the formatting.
As a last resort you try sending it as an attachment.

hth

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant
Business Technologies