ITS

May, Kevin KMay at petro-canada.ca
Mon Jan 13 09:34:37 EST 2003

Hi,
This technically is not a workflow problem but I thought I would chance =
it.
We have a created a workflow in 4.6B that calls customized screens.  We =
have
taken the generated HTML from these screens and posted them to our ITS
server.  The workflow works fine as does the application with the =
customized
screens, however the problem remains if the user chooses to close the
browser rather than to use the screen buttons the open record remains
locked.  Is there an easy way to handle a browser shutdown?  I have =
tried
with limited success to use the 'onUnload' function within JavaScript =
trap the browser shutdown command however I'm unable to communicate the
desired 'cancel' command back to ITS.  Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks in advance,

Kevin

                         ********************

This email communication is intended as a private communication for the =
sole
use of the primary addressee and those individuals listed for copies in =
the
original message. The information contained in this email is private =
and
confidential and if you are not an intended recipient you are hereby
notified that copying, forwarding or other dissemination or =
distribution of
this communication by any means is prohibited.  If you are not =
specifically
authorized to receive this email and if you believe that you received =
it in
error please notify the original sender immediately.  We honour similar
requests relating to the privacy of email communications.

Cette communication par courrier =E9lectronique est une communication =
priv=E9e =E0
l'usage exclusif du destinataire principal ainsi que des personnes dont =
les
noms figurent en copie.  Les renseignements contenus dans ce courriel =
sont
confidentiels et si vous n'=EAtes pas le destinataire pr=E9vu, vous =
=EAtes avis=E9,
par les pr=E9sentes que toute reproduction, tout transfert ou toute =
autre
forme de diffusion de cette communication par quelque moyen que ce soit =
est
interdit.  Si vous n'=EAtes pas sp=E9cifiquement autoris=E9 =E0 =
recevoir ce courriel
ou si vous croyez l'avoir re=E7u par erreur, veuillez en aviser =
l'exp=E9diteur
original imm=E9diatement.  Nous respectons les demandes similaires qui
touchent la confidentialit=E9 des communications par courrier =
=E9lectronique.