Change order of decision options in user decision

Kouw, FA - SPLTC fa.kouw at td.klm.com
Mon Jan 13 04:25:07 EST 2003

Thanks Sergey!

It didn't seem so simple, because when inserting a line above the first decision option, it automatically moves
to the last position in the list after clicking the green checkmark. As a result of your advise I just
rearranged all options the way I wanted them to appear in the list (no empty lines in the list and starting at
the top) and all works fine.

Regards,

Fred Kouw