Background Log.Inv.Verifiication

Kouw, FA - SPLTC fa.kouw at td.klm.com
Fri Jan 10 09:58:06 EST 2003

Mark,

I'm not sure if this info helps (maybe it has nothing to do with what you call backgeound LIV), but if not maybe
others can take their advantage....

There is a standard SAP workflow we are adapting to our needs (we deleted the delete option) for processing
blocked invoices. The number is WS20000397. There are also some other workflows available in this area
(Structure search: Application components/Material management/Invoice verification). For posting parked invoices
on the background we created a simple workflow that has a background task using method PRELIMINARYPOST of object
BUS2081 (invoice) (we're on 4.6C).

Regards,

Fred Kouw

"Pyc, Mark" wrote:

> Many thanks to Michael and Namit for responses to my last question!
>
> Next query:
> Has anyone set up WF around the area of Background LIV?
>
> To me it seems less than straighforward. My current client wishes to use WF
> to route Invoices upon Price/Qty difference or when there is a missing
> Good/Service Receipt. With foreground LIV there are readily available events
> for Price/Qty differences and missing receipts will cause the invoice to be
> parked, however this is not the case in the background. Background
> processing seems to simply post or not (held document) depending on a match
> within tolerance of the PO. Any sensible routing would require fairly
> detailed bespoke coding to assess the invoice which seems to me to be
> reinventing the wheel.
>
> I'd be very grateful for any experience within this area or even responses
> that it may not be the way to go.
>
> Many thanks,
> Mark
>
> _________________________________________________________________________________________
> This inbound message from KPN has been checked for all known viruses by KPN IV-Scan, powered by MessageLabs.
> For further information visit: http://www.veiliginternet.nl
> _____________________________________________________________________________________________

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail,
and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible
for any delay in receipt.