RSWUWFML versus RSCONN01

Thad Gorbal Thaddeus.Gorbal at pb.com
Wed Jan 8 19:05:04 EST 2003

Hi All:

I would appreciate a lot if someone could help me with the  RSWUWFML versus
RSCONN01 questions, as well as the usage of the email addresses associated
with that technique.

I understand that  RSWUWFML can be used to send notification to workflow
agents Lotus Notes address, so that they are aware of workitems in their
workplace in-boxes.

My questions are:

   Do I still have to run RSCONN01, after running RSWUWFML, in order to
   deliver those notifications to our email system, which is Lotus Notes
   based?
   Does WF-BATCH have to have its own valid Lotus Email address specified
   under SU01, and if so, what is the purpose for it?
   Do the agents need to have their Lotus Notes email addresses specified
   under SU01, or specifying such addresses under forwarding tab of the
   workplace office settings is sufficient?
   If I want to send workflow documents only (out of a mail step, NOT the
   workitem notifications) to Lotus Notes - would it be sufficient to run
   just RSCONN01, without running RSWUWFML earlier?   Do I care for
   WF-BATCH email address in this case ?

Thank you in advance,
Thad Gorbal
Voyager II Project