AW: Method to do mass maintenance of "Automatic Forwarding Email Address" in SAP Office Settings

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Tue Jan 7 07:17:51 EST 2003

Hi Kimbal,

so I have to deal with a similar problem some weeks ago without coming =
to a
satisfactional result for myself I have had a closer look to your
suggestion.

But are you sure that your mentioned Method/BAPI is changeing the =
forwarding
adress. It seems to me that this methode used in the way you mentioned
changes the Standard Mail Address Field of an User, not his forwarding
adress.=20

I'm still looking for the tabels and key-chains in rel. 46B for =
forwarding
addresses, because in 46B SADRU is empty. I think the change was done =
with
the central adress management.

greetings

heinz