Title into the Inbox

Dave J Dartnell dave_dartnell at uk.ibm.com
Tue Jan 7 04:35:54 EST 2003

Eduardo,
Use transaction SWO1 to display/change basic data for the business object
type. Select the DEFAULTS tab, there you can display/change the default
method and attribute. We had a workflow that performed OK at 4.6b but not
at 4.7 because no default attribute had been set.
I'm not sure of the impact at 4.6c.

Dave
 IBM Global Services

                      Eduardo Arzola
                      <earzola at axtel.com.        To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      mx>                        cc:
                      Sent by: SAP               Subject:  Re: Title into the Inbox
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      06/01/2003 06:41 PM
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Dave:

What do you mean by setting a default attribute for the business object??

Should I do or not??? How can it be done??

thanks

                      Dave J Dartnell
                      <dave_dartnell at uk.i        To:
SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      bm.com>                    cc:
                      Sent by: SAP               Subject:  Re: Title into
the Inbox
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      01/06/2003 02:16 AM
                      Please respond to
                      SAP Workflow Users'
                      Group

Eduardo,
Have you set a default attribute for the business object?
We had similar problems after upgrading to 4.7.
regards,

Dave
  IBM Global Services

                      Eduardo Arzola
                      <earzola at axtel.com.        To:
                      SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      mx>                        cc:
                      Sent by: SAP               Subject:  Title into the
                      Inbox
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      04/01/2003 01:14 AM
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Hi there!

We developed a workflow for Purchase Requisition in Releas 4.0b and it
works fine, but when we upgrade release to 4.6c don't  show the content in
the work item title.

I was verifying the task in one release and the other and don't find any
difference

Is there any note or am I missing something ???

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance