deletion of users with work items

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Jan 5 17:07:49 EST 2003

Hi Lauri,

One approach that is used at a number of sites:

1. Don't delete the user straight away, but instead LOCK them.
2. Set up a user to user substitute for workflow to the new agent.
3. Once the new agent has executed all the work items then delete the user.
The workload analysis report can be used to see if there are any work items
still linked to the user.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)