Changes to Work Item Text and Task Text not migrating properly.

Manju Thangudu manjuwf at yahoo.co.in
Thu Feb 27 17:24:57 EST 2003

Here is what I did:

Made changes to Work Item Text of the Workflow Template (WS93100003)

Made Changes to Task Item Text (TS93100001).

Generated the Workflow Template in the test system.

Generated a new version of the Workflow Template in the test system.

Migrated into the SYSTEM TEST.

Transport logs are clean.

The Workflow Template and the Task are fine when I view in the System TEST ENV.

When I test the Task/Template from the workflow builder no problems the new

text does show on the Work item created.

However when I initiate the Workflow from the program (custom built).  The latest changes to the workflow are not showing up in the work item text.

I was asked to run SWU_OBUF to synchronize the tasks in the System test env.  No difference.

What are the suggestions.    I hope i do not have to remigrate.

thanks

manju