multiline container capture agent for a role

Sunni sunni sunnilondon at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 27 15:40:12 EST 2003

Hi

I used a wizard to generate a select agent/s dialogue user decision step.
The agents selected are captured in a container called
BEARBEITERAUSWAHL_0001, this is a multiline container element and can
capture single users or groups.

Now I want to capture this agent or agents and bind them to standard role
157 (find manager of user/s role)to pass in to the function module and
determine the leader of the agent or group for work item delivery.

The role accepts an element called org_agent (eg USJIM012), or objectid &
type.  I've created a container element called orgagent (type wfsyst-agent)
and binded it with BEARBEITERAUSWAHL_0001, but nothing is passed to my
orgagent container.  I then used a container operation to make
BEARBEITERAUSWAHL_0001 equal to orgagent, still nothing.  I have a sneaky
suspicion that this is a multiline element where the agent is stored on line
2.

Do you have any ideas how I can capture and pass the contents of
BEARBEITERAUSWAHL_0001 and pass them in to my role, or any other
suggestions??

Cheers
Sunni