material creation and maintenance WF

Loren Huffman LHuffman at sunsweet.com
Wed Feb 26 13:29:24 EST 2003

Hi Folks,

I'm the  EDI guy here and the  workflow developer. I took a WF class about a year ago but have not worked on any WF projects. I have now been given the opportunity to do some WF and they want a material creation and maintenance WF. They want to know how long it will take for me to get a prototype and I have no stinking idea. I think you either have a WF or .... you don't. Anyone have an estimation of time that it might take a newbie to create a material management WF?

Thanks much
Loren