EBP BUS2121 (Shopping Cart): some attributes are not available during runtime for approver preview

Christian Baessler Christian.Baessler at gmx.net
Wed Feb 26 00:51:14 EST 2003

Hi,

I implement my own approver finding strategy for EBP 3.5: shopping cart.

Everything works fine, I created my own Object as  a subtype of AAGENT
(ZAAGENT) and redefined the CREATE method.

For the approver finding strategy I want to use the G/L account and the cost
center of the most expensive line item of the shopping cart.

Therefire I created a subtype of BUS2121 and delegated that subtype ZBUS2121
back to BUS2121.
In ZBUS2121 I implemented two new attributes for G/L account of the most
expensive line item and the cost center of...

The routine is basically a copy of attribute BUS2121.LineitemMostExpensive,
except that I fill the G/L account in the routine once the most expensive
line item is determined.
(see code)

The attributes are determined  fine when I test it in SWO1.

Based on this values, I determine the agents in ZAAGENT.CREATE.

Now the strange thing:
- this works fine for the final approver determination AFTER I finalized the
SC with "ORDER". The right approver gets determined.

But:
- at the "approver preview", the approver cannot be determined. The value is
not available at that time.
For test reasons  I coded something like 'if <container> is
al.     ->>hardcoded <myself-as-user>

-> During the approver preview it showes the hardcoded user (myself)
-> later, if I check the status, it showes the right approver.

Does anybody has the idea why that happens, maybe a workaround ?

Thanks
Christian