Custom Event triggering in CRM

Kris Wug kris_wug at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 25 16:10:34 EST 2003

Jocelyn.

Thank you for help. I tried triggering status related events from BSVW as
you mentioned it worked.
Also based on some data changes in Service Request I need to trigger custom
events. So I tried using the
BADI (ORDER_SAVE) mentioned below. This worked too..

Thank you all for your help.

Regards,
Kris.