Workflow Private inbox configurations

Robin Sahasranam Rsahasranam at worldbank.org
Tue Feb 25 15:51:14 EST 2003

Hi Rammohan,

The Workplace administrator can create various Worplace configurations and
transport them.  In 4.6c  Workplace (SBWP) Workflow folder, there is an icon for
managing configurations (before the Sort button) in the workitem list tool bar.
The  global configuration (name begins with /) can be used by all users. If you
make a global configuration the default, then it becomes the default for ALL
users. If you want a different configuration for only a few users, then you have
to create a global configuration and not make it the default. Then the users who
want to change their default can do so one time.

Regards
Robin

                      "Chintamaneni,Rammohan,GLE
                      NDALE,IS"                          To:      Sap-Wug at Mitvma.Mit.Edu
                      <rammohan.chintamaneni at us.         cc:
                      nestle.com>                        Subject: Workflow  Private inbox configurations
                      Sent by: SAP Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.

                      02/25/2003 12:53 PM
                      Please respond to SAP
                      Workflow Users' Group

Hi all,
   We need to setup some workflow inbox configurations for a set of
users. Is there a way to administer it so that the users do not have to
individually create the private inbox configurations ?

We are on 4.0B and we are using dynamic columns for the inbox views.
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Ram