AW: Custom workflow problems

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Tue Feb 25 11:37:23 EST 2003

Hi Marty,

it sounds like similar effects I have sometimes. In my case I have =
found
that the new version of the WF is not seen properly by the system.
After launching a new version explictly and set Buffer refresh on and =
create
a runtime version most time it runs.
But I don't know until jet what of this actions are really needed.

In some very special cases I have to delete all existing instances of =
the
old version WF in the developsystem to come to my actual modified =
version.

Maybe it helps.

Regards

Heinz