User decision with secondary method - no execution after cancel

Tom Olaf Bakke @ Spring tom.olaf at spring.no
Mon Feb 24 13:13:58 EST 2003

Hi.

I do not have access to the system to check, but I do not beliew I used
IMAGE--> WINDOWCLOSE. In this particular workflow the method that is called
is not IMAGE-->DISPLAY either. The viewer is internet explorer with a
plug-in, and the method IMAGE-->WINDOWCLOSE is not working properly by means
of OLE in this environment. The method makes a call to function module
ARCHIVOBJECT_DISPLAY (or one of the other functions for archive link).

Regards
Tom