How to handle events out of sequence???

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Mon Feb 24 13:04:14 EST 2003

Hi Stephan,
I intended to use the 'EXISTENCECHECK' method, and to read change
documents. Reading the event log is an excellent idea though. The only
hitch is that the event log must be permanently switched on. No problem
with the system I'm currently working on though.
This does address one of my concerns with reading change documents -
performance (especially as this tenmds to only be a problem at peak
loads!).
Thanks
Mike