User decision with secondary method - no execution after cancel

Tom Olaf Bakke @ Spring tom.olaf at spring.no
Mon Feb 24 11:42:40 EST 2003

Hi.

Before I report this to OSS I just wanted to check if somebody have had the
same problem.

In a user decision step a custom programmed method is triggered as a
secondary (before) method which displays an archived image. Sometimes when
the user chooses "Cancel and keep workitem in inbox", the secondary method
is not triggered when executing the workitem later. The strange thing is
that sometimes it is triggered also in cases where the user has chosen
cancel and executes the workitem later. I've put a breakpoint in the method
and found that the logic is not executed at all for the cases with error.

Thank you in advance.
Tom