NEW : Adding Multiline Expression To Mail Body

Richard Marut rvmarut at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 19 15:40:29 EST 2003

Ahmet,

I created a method that processed my multiline line element and
reformatted it into a new table (another multiline element).

Here's an example of a list I needed to show of users that were involved
in processing/releasing a particular purchase requisition and to show
which had already previously performed their release:

My table was a list of users referencing structure swhactor that I
derived from the org structure.

My destination table contained the following colums:
Selection (1 char) - to contain a space or 'X' (not processed or
processed)
Space (1 char)
User id
Space (1 char)
User full name

As I processed each row, I determined if I needed an 'X' in my selection
row, kept the user id from the source table, derived the full name and
appended that to my destination table. The 'space' column was to force
separation between columns.

This new table then became the multiline element in the body of my text
which displayed the list of users.

Richard...