Workflow for Service Entry Sheets

Swam_in swam_in at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 19 01:32:43 EST 2003

Hello Richard,

I am doing the service entry sheet myself. I checked up with SAP and they
confirmed that position cannot be assigned to Release codes as there is no
standard SAP provided Service Entry
sheet. So you need to develop your own custom code...
I am developing at present getting all the release code information from
Configuration and Position information from Org.Management...
Hope this helps....
Swami