Workflow definitions disappear

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Feb 18 05:04:43 EST 2003

Hi all,
I'm going to report this to OSS, but just in case someone has seen this
before:
Doing nothing unusual, most of the workflow task information
spontaneously combusts. Well, not actually, but all the fields go blank.
Thus we end up with a task WS90000001, with no description and no
further information. Task abbreviation is also blank. I checked some of
the underlying records in HRSOBJECT and HRS1000, and there s a record
containing a key WS and 900000001, with the rest of the fields blank.

The workflow itself is still fine, just the task cannot be found via
search help and basically does not exist unless you specifically type in
the number. Then you can continue work on 'Unnamed' (with the flow and
all other taskes intact).

Even stranger, this has happened to two developers with two different
workflows. The sequence of events is something along the lines of
editing something, saving it - standard stuff, and sometime later we
notice it's blank.

Any ideas????
Thanks
Mike