Dynamic Work Item Delivery

Zmudzin,Tomasz,VEVEY,GL-IS/IT Tomasz.Zmudzin at nestle.com
Tue Feb 18 02:28:11 EST 2003

Robert,

I may be too investigative again, but -- why do you need this? What
organizational benefit would this bring?

If the goal is to distribute workload, send all items to the same users --
whenever one of them will complete an item, it will be gone from all the
other inboxes. This also achieves a reduction in average lead times. The
only requirement I could see as a background for your question would be "not
annoying" the users. But then I guess the 'unpredictable' behavior would be
even more annoying. And, by the way, why do you want to split based on daily
buckets?

If you really insist -- anything can be done with (some) programming, but
why do it?

Kind regards,
Tomasz