Dynamic Work Item Delivery

Verlaat, Robert Robert.Verlaat at PWN.NL
Tue Feb 18 02:19:01 EST 2003

Dear Workflowers,

=20

Is it possible to deliver WI's dynamically f.e. User X has 2 (of the
same type) WI's in his Inbox so the next WI, of the same type, should be
delivered to another user. Or when user X has already processed 2
certain types of WI's, he should not receive a third on the same day.

=20

I'am afraid these kinds of functionality should be programmed completely
(read tables for WI's in inbox/processed WI's etc..)? I haven't found
any tips or tricks for this in the Book..

=20

Does anyone know if this is possible without programming?

=20

Thanks,

=20

Robert Verlaat