URL not shown in email client

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Feb 16 17:15:47 EST 2003

Hi Richard and Hendri,
Check the message is being sent out in HTML format - RSWUWFMLEC should
do this anyway.  Check your SAPConnect settings are set up to allow
that format to be sent. Use transaction SOST to check the actual text of
the message being sent.  If the text of the mail is correct on output, it may be the mail server/client is removing/hiding the link.
The solution does work but I have had issues around URL display with certain groupware versions.
Another thing to try is in the work item description to "change editor" and use a different
line format.  I think /* (comment line) is the best one from memory.
Jocelyn.