'Complete' status for Synchronous method

Swami Bala swam_in at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 14 12:25:49 EST 2003

Thanks for the quick reply Mike. Sometimes the requirements are so weird
that I could not even incorporate the Explicit confirmation. Excuse me if I
ask this stupid question ! But Is it possible to have the 'Confirm end of
processing' without the confirmation screen poping up !. But it is certainly
worth considering for me abt the other option of having a separate task for
the post processing though I donot know how do I proceed on that .
Swami Bala