'Complete' status for Synchronous method

Norris, Susie Susie.Norris at sabre.com
Fri Feb 14 12:01:09 EST 2003

Swami,
Maybe what you need is the "Confirm End of Processing" to be checked.  =
This will allow the user to execute the work item which will change =
status to executed but will not change to completed  until they select =
the complete option.  This does allow the work item to be executed =
several times though.
Rgs,
Susie