'Complete' status for Synchronous method

Swami Bala swam_in at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 14 11:54:04 EST 2003

Hello All,

I am confused at the 'Complete' status of the workItem when it is a
synchronous method. I have a task with sync. method and this seems to work
fine if the application is saved. But when the user just clicks the back
arrow button without saving it, the work item goes into 'Complete' status
and dissapears from Inbox. I donot want a asynch.method since i am passing
parameters from the method back to wflow. How does defining a terminating
event in synch. method works ?
Thanks

Swami Bala