Mass 'Logical Delete'

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Fri Feb 14 02:04:01 EST 2003

You don't have a choice, do you? I think logical deletion is available only
on the flow item (top) level.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    Michael Pokraka
                    <workflow at quirky.me.        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    uk>                         cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by: SAP                Subject:     Mass 'Logical Delete'
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    13.02.2003 17:00
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Hi all,
Simple question: Is there an existing way to do a mass 'Logical delete'
or do I have to write my own on 4.6c?
Looking for something like SWPR, but to delete errors instead of
restarting them.

I suspect the answer is no, so I'll proceed to my next question:
SWW_WI_STATUS_CHANGE or SWW_WI_ADMIN_CANCEL; and do I execute it using
the top-level WF-task or the actual errored TS-task?

(Yes, this is related to my previous posting re. Deleting on prod).

Any help appreciated,
Thanks
Mike

this message.