Deleting workitems in a productive system

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Thu Feb 13 12:26:06 EST 2003

I was wondering where those were. In 4.0 they were quite abundant, but
my current client on 4.6c doesn't have any. Found a note though - that
functionality is no longer used, no more type C WI's.
I did find another note where (for a change) SAP don't discourage the
use of RSWWIDE - 49545, but it doesn't tell you a huge amount more.

Thanks for the input,
Mike