URL not shown in email client

Sasmita, Hendri Hendri.Sasmita at amersham.com
Thu Feb 13 06:20:41 EST 2003

Hi All,

I have added URL in the task description using method given in the book page
467 and OSS 375669.
The URL is working fine in SAPGUI inbox and in the web inbox.
But when I send the work item to email using RSWUWFMLEC program, the URL and
message after the URL is not shown.

I tried to search in OSS regarding this problem. I found an OSS note 210412
but this OSS note is only applicable to EBP 2.0
BTW, I am using EBP 3.5

Is there anybody that had experienced the same problem and know how to solve
the problem or workaround for it.

Thank you very much.

Regards

Hendri

"This transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely for the
addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal,
professional or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee, you
must not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance on this transmission.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us as soon as
possible."