Reforwarding workitem

Swami Bala swam_in at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 12 22:50:11 EST 2003

Thanks Raju. Everyone was so helpful for this issue in this forum. Before I
could try your method I caught hold of a SAP fmodule
SWL_WI_FORWARD. Amazing thing abt this fmodule is that what I could not
achieve with SAP ALL authorization(!!), I was able to do it with so much
ease with this fmodule. I checked the logs in wflow with after executing
this fmodule and looks exactly the same it would otherwise be. Ofcourse I am
not sure if this is the right way!.
Again thanks for this wf forum...

Swami Bala