Enterprise Portal workflow iview

Sunni sunni sunnilondon at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 12 07:52:13 EST 2003

Jhon

I've no experience using ESS so its difficult to say.
Different Web inboxes support different workflow functionality.  Supporting
'Sap gui for html' is not enough, for example the IAC WEB Inbox supports
setting up substitutions whereas the sap enterprise portal iview does not.

Does anyone have experience with using the portal iview, and can shed light
on workarounds for attachments and sapmail?

Cheers
Sunni