Enterprise Portal workflow iview

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Wed Feb 12 06:55:30 EST 2003

Hi Sunni

Would this limited SBWP functionality be the same when going through ESS?

John

                      Sunni sunni
                      <sunnilondon             To:      SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      @hotmail.com>            cc:
                      Sent by: SAP             Subject: Enterprise Portal workflow iview
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG

                      12/02/2003 11:06
                      Please respond
                      to "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Hi all

We are using the Enterprise Portal workflow iview.
There is a lot of functionality in SBWP not available through this iview.
have two main concerns:

1. Cant create attachments (would like to do this so that in a user
decision
if the outcome is reject, the user is prompted to enter a rejection reason)
using the attachment functionality.  Also I tried to use document from
template but it appears blank through the portal.
Does anyone know if I'm doing something wrong or if there is a workaround?

2. The workflow iview inbox only shows work items, not sapoffice mails, is
there a separate iview which displays SAPoffice mails?

Also do you know how to change the auto refresh timing for this iview.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Sunni
EDS