Why does workflow inadvertantly get Deactivated - Remedy please

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Wed Feb 12 05:37:31 EST 2003

Hi,
There's a default setting somewhere in the admin, and also at task
level in your event linkage, that relates to what to do when the system
encounters an error. Presumably you have set it to 'Deactivate Linkage'

Change that to something else ('Mark linkage'/'Do not change') and your
linkages will stay intact.
To investigate the cause of the errors, have a look through the event
queue (or switch it on if it's empty).

Cheers
Mike