AW: Problems with the storage of office-documents of workflows

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Wed Feb 12 04:41:18 EST 2003

Hallo Werner,

I'm using KPRO's und CACHES (better HTTP-ContentServer, becuase a
R73-DB-Storage in Clustertable SOFFCONT1 or SWUOCONT1 is a 'KPRO' too) =
for
DMS and for SO since we have chnaged too 46B last century.

For a better understanding can you explain more detailed what you ar =
meaning
with 'Inconsistency's' ?
For the access-problem: What is the Error-Message you get if a =
Workstation
has a problem ?

Regards=20

Heinz