Problem Solved: Question on User Decisions in the Universal Workl ist Portal iView

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Tue Feb 11 07:09:38 EST 2003

After a tip off from Jocelyn, and a bit of tweaking of the iView configuration this is now working.

The secret is in the correct configuration of the iViews to the correct systems, and the generation of the uwltaskmapping.xml file - when the config is in place this generates a list of all the web-enabled tasks and their corresponding web transactions, so the user decision calls bwwf_wi_dec not sapgui for html.

There is extensive help on this at iViewStudio.com if you find the section on the universal work list.  This also tells you how to override the settings to call your own iViews - very useful.

Cheers,

Mark

SAP UK