sap_wapi_start_workflow

Sunni sunni sunnilondon at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 06:58:49 EST 2003

Thanks ever so much for your help, the WAPI now starts the workflow ok.
Unfortunately, like the swe_event_create function module, when I start the
workflow using this WAPI, it still does not start the first step of the
workflow immediately (advance with dialog not working though checked on the
first step).  I thought an advantage of using the start workflow WAPI was to
enable this functionality (as stated in the book).
Could it be I've missed something?  When you start the workflow from the
generic object services, it does start immediately, any ideas why its not
doing this for me i.e. I see the first item in my inbox though it should pop
up as I am the initiator.

Kind Regards
Sunni