Parked Documents

Stephens, Monique S L moniques at bcm.tmc.edu
Mon Feb 10 11:18:55 EST 2003

Below is an excerpt of what our Basis group did:

changed the logical system.

Here is what takes place:

        We copy the production system to Q/A

        we change the logical system to QDSCLNT400

        So hence when you try to Approve/Close a PO that was created in
        Production you get the message PDSCLNT400......

        What I have done is change the Logical System to PDSCLNT400

        Now since this table is buffered, we have to bounce the system
        (which I did not).

Our central users are concerned that the documents will not post when we
upgrade next week.  So, we took a copy of Production on 12/16/02 to get our
QA box.  We have two QA boxes and one box was left alone while the other one
had the logical system changed.

Monique Stephens