standard workflow for release of Purchase Requisitions

Marty Braithwaite Marty_Braithwaite at cpr.ca
Thu Feb 6 10:03:46 EST 2003

Thanks Vinod, I've already found the workflow and read up on it.  My =
problem is, from what I've read in the documentation regarding this =
workflow is there is a lot of config needed to be setup regarding =
classifications .  Basically all I want to do is demo this to 2 people =
who support our MM module.  One of them can be the releaser of the =
requisition, the other can be the approver/rejector...Just something =
really simple for now, I can even hardcode the agents for simplicity.  =
There seems to be different release strategies, but for now, like I said =
we just want to demo it with a small group, so we aren't worried about =
cost center strategies or anything like that, just that the workflows =
are directed to a couple of people.

Regards,
Marty Braithwaite