CIC0 / CRM workflow routing

michael petrosh xraydelta7 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 5 17:44:54 EST 2003

Hi
Do not use the object CICSUPRT. This is for inbound
email in the CIC0 transaction. You should use
BUS2000116. Unfortunately, there is no method to
execute the functionality you are looking for.
If you are looking to pop to a specific order number,
the screen is buried behind the first two screens.
You will need to write your own method that will
populate the service transaction and then go to that
particular screen.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Michael Petrosh