Email Notifications in a User's Inbox

Lisa Triplett Lisa.Triplett at mail.state.ar.us
Wed Feb 5 15:31:20 EST 2003

We are using 4.6b, public sector.  This is probably a remedial question;
however, I am having difficulty finding what I need.  I am looking for a
report or table I can go to determine what email notifications are in a
particular user's inbox.
=20
This user does not receive actual work items, but does receive many HR
email notifications from workflow related to terminations, re-hires,
retirements, etc.  I have reviewed many of the workflow reports and
tables but they all seem to reflect work items only so I would
appreciate any help you can give me.
=20
I am new to workflow, but am learning.  Thank you in advance!
=20
Lisa C. Triplett
=20