Binding Task container to Method container

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Wed Feb 5 01:23:33 EST 2003

Apologies for the previous blank email. I am a bit trigger happy.

I am not sure that the actual agent container element is available in
the method when you are executing the task. The actual agent is returned
from the task after it is executed.Why not just use SY-UNAME in the
method?

Regarding the 'Created by', are you talking about the person who kicked
off the workflow or are you referring to the person who created the
object (whatever it may be)?

Regards,

Alon Raskin
3i Consulting Group