Integrating workflow at the same time as HR

Swam_in swam_in at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 5 00:33:01 EST 2003

Hello Abby,

I am also  in the same position. We are developing workflows and at the same
time implementing HR PD. But one set of workflow is already
gone live. I transported the org units and positions including the roles.
The way I see it is that if you are developing in only one client
then you can do the transports from that client. But since I am also new to
this HR part any suggestions are welcome.

Swami