Workflow Certification

Stoicof, Dan dan.stoicof at gwl.com
Tue Dec 30 11:34:56 EST 2003

Susan,

I don't think practicing answering questions would diminish in any way =
the value of workflow.  Practice might even enhance it!  There are books =
out there on how to take SAT, ACT, and all kinds of tests.  I even saw a =
book on SAP Basis Certification.  How about a compromise: just post =
sample  questions and not the answers?  After all . . . nobody knows the =
exact questions given at certification anyway.  I think we are all =
responsible professionals and practicing taking tests could only enhance =
our experience.

Just my $.02 . . .=20

Thanks,

Dan Stoicof