AW: RSWUWFML - with attachment to launch user's SAP inbox

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Tue Dec 23 09:26:48 EST 2003

Merry Christmas workflow experts,

I've added a new WebLog in www.sdn.sap.com to summarize what is =
available now in terms of sending e-mail notifications with attachments =
so that the work item can be executed directly from the =
Groupwise/Notes/Outlook inbox.=20

Anyone can acces this Web site, but you do have to register first. I =
put the post in sdn  to make the information freely available.

The service note describes more detail. Online-documentation is =
available on the service market place (alias workflow - media library - =
system documentation).

During the pilot phase some nominal SAP consulting is necessary to make =
sure that expectations are met and that any unexpected issues are =
ironed out before the enhanced E-Mail Notifications for Business =
Workflow is used on a large scale.=20

Merry Christmas,

Alan Rickayzen

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----