Running all workflows on a dedicated application server

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Mon Dec 22 08:07:54 EST 2003

Hi Stephan,
You don't mention the version, but from 4.6-ish on there's the event queu=
which gives you even more control than what you're looking for.
Trans. SWEQADM - you can either send things to a specific server group, o=
leave it load balanced. The other aspect to this is that it will deliver
events at a specified rate - e.g. 50 events/Minute.
Once you set up the event queue you still need to specify for each linkag=
whether it should use the event queue or not.

Cheers
Mike